Twitter rolls up tipping with Bitcoin and NFT authentication
2021.09.23 20:16 btc_has_no_king Twitter rolls up tipping with Bitcoin and NFT authentication
2021.09.23 20:16 BVRPLZR_ Haven't played for a while...
Do people actually use the warchest now? one of the reasons i stopped playing was because solo is boring to me and people just hoard loot in multiplayer.
submitted by BVRPLZR_ to tribesofmidgard [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 APuppyNamedGuppy The happiest dood
submitted by APuppyNamedGuppy to dogpictures [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 ThatGFFAN You've heard of Plne, now get ready for...
2021.09.23 20:16 HawkEye1000x Australian billionaire sets up global green hydrogen organisation
2021.09.23 20:16 blxxdshake Ex spoke to my friend
My friend recently hit me up and said that he bumped into my ex and they talked about what happened. My ex said that she has hope for us in the future and even compared our situation to her best friend and her husband (they broke up while dating and got back together months later and eventually got married). I’m confused on why she is saying this now and not when we broke up. She broke up with me 2 months ago and I walked away and went full NC the day after. No way am I going to put my life on pause and wait for her.
submitted by blxxdshake to BreakUps [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 AdditionalShow6 Catch live local & primetime Soccer games ➤▎Celtic vs Raith Rovers Live Streaming ✳️ Dundee United vs Hibernian Live Streaming ✳️ Raith Rovers vs Celtic Live Streaming ✳️ Barcelona vs Cadiz Live Live Streaming ✳️Soccer 2021➤▎
2021.09.23 20:16 svanapps Wojak, a revolution in cryptocurrency, to launch October 1
2021.09.23 20:16 MoronGoron52 Where are my fellow Ibuki stans at?
2021.09.23 20:16 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
2021.09.23 20:16 Lacifer86 Garden hermits, people encouraged to dress as druids and live in grottoes on the estates of rich people effectively as decoration. One hermit was fired after three weeks after being found drinking at a local pub. - It still makes me laugh how Sir Terry knew history is often stranger than fiction.
2021.09.23 20:16 elepaio287 Just adopted this rescue pup, pretty sure he’s a Catahoula mix! Rescue thought blue heeler, but I’m not so sure.
submitted by elepaio287 to Catahoula [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 sersycamore A herd of Milkweed Bugs on a Honeyvine Milkweed Vine pod
2021.09.23 20:16 Formal_Sock_875 Ya'll I got these MFs...Simeon with a free pull (even tho he's not my favorite...I bless the gods of fortune,I need to replace the free Asmo) and Solomon from the eventt! Maybe not worth it all my AP,I'll try to focus next time.
2021.09.23 20:16 Psychological-Rub919 Hot!!
2021.09.23 20:16 danny_b87 Closing in on 30,000... Tips for high fame games
I would like to start off by saying I am by no means an expert but I received a lot of help and advice from this community and have been doing pretty well my last few games so I wanted to give back and hopefully get some advice myself to improve even more.
For credentials here is my last high fame attempted played at Humankind difficulty with 5 expert AIs on a normal map with 50% land 2 continents w/New World where I was able to hit 28,628 fame managing to hit 122 era stars, just 7 expansionist stars short... Here is a breakdown by era for reference:
General notes on resources
|Era ||Neolithic ||Ancient ||Classical ||Medieval ||Early Modern ||Industrial ||Contemporary |
|Culture || ||Egyptian ||Carthage ||Umayyad ||Ming ||Siamese ||Swedes |
|Turn Started || ||14? ||54 ||92 ||136 ||166 ||201 (win on 231) |
|Stars ||3 ||20 ||19 ||20 ||20 ||20 ||20 |
|Fame ||110 ||3,781 ||7,726 ||12,552 ||16,364 ||20,442 ||28,628 |
- Food - aimed for about a 50 food surplus on cities to be growing a pop every 2 turns, most ended up having more but definitely at least keep it positive. Would build a farmers quarter every 1-2 makers quarters in the beginning.
- Industry - arguably the most important, keep pumping out those makers quarters!
- Gold - actually was slowest for me to get early game but ramps up quickly. I prefer to get the Tier 1 and 2 gold tenets for my religion which helps out greatly. Will occasionally build merchant quarters around luxury resources and harbors but mostly just get from trade. I try to plan for a city to be a gold city or a science city at the beginning depending on its resources.
- Influence - get big stable cities! Great tip I got early was to always try to be 1 city over cap as you will get much more influence than the -10 penalty. Make sure to keep your cities >90 stability. I would usually build 2 cities ancient era then take over 1 from AI as well.
- Science - I prefer to take the science legacy trait in the neolithic era to help out initially (1 science/pop). Depending on which wonders you get you may not have to build too many research districts. If you're going for all stars then you prob don't want science too high or you will be finishing the tech tree 5-10 turns before you are moving on so try to balance that out.
- I usually explore until around turn 13-15 depending on how luck I get with units. Haven't found a specific number to shoot for other than more tends to be better.
- Look for terrain to get those solo mammoth kills! Make sure there is no way they can get on even terrain with you or you won't be able to kill it.
- Once I get at least 4 diff scouts I start to try and double them up (when playing on Humankind difficulty) in order to be able to take out AI scouts.
- Be aggressive! Don't be afraid to ransack AI outposts, better to do it now than in the ancient era.
- Look for Natural Wonders to claim. Not necessary but extremely helpful in getting enough influence to get a wonder.
- Cultures: Harappans, Egyptians, Nubians. I go with Egypt most often since I delay a bit and Harappan is always taken but actually feels like it works better. If you take Nubia you may not need the gold tenet for Tier 1 religion.
- Tech: Luxurys/Horses -> Archer -> Walls -> Bronze -> Reinforcements -> UU (if applicable)
- Military: don't be afraid to continue picking off scouts to help with the military stars. Pick a neighbor to go to war with (or wait for the war dec if you're next to a warlike culture) and plan to get 1 of their cities. I like aiming for the Harappans if possible as their UU isn't hard to deal with like some of the others.
- If playing on Humankind diff the +2 combat can be hard to overcome, lean towards the homeland ideology and get professional soldiers civic to help.
- Wonders: Pyramids > Hanging Gardens (if have good resource, I prefer one of the industry ones like Silk or Dye) > Temple
- Cultures: Achaemenid Persians, Carthaginians, Mauryans, Maya. I usually go with Carthage as I prefer playing on continents maps bu the persians +2 city cap is extremely helpeful. If you get this don't feel like you have to hit city cap right away as you will likely get some from wars or when you get to the New World if you play with that.
- Tech: Standing Army -> Trade Expeditions (if looks like can claim some territory) -> Philosophy -> Rhetoric (get these infastructures in asap, esp the science one)
- Wonders: Lighthouse (if playing with a New World) > Mausoleum > Zeus > Colossus.
- Military: Pick another culture to attack for stars and get another city (bonus if has a wonder in it!).
Early Modern Era
- Cultures: Khmer generally the best. Umayyads can be interesting choice if want to beeline the 2 Early Modern Techs Three-Masted Ship (if playing with a New World, claim it asap!) and Patronage (stacking all those wonderous effects gets pretty bonkers). I tried this this game and used collective mind in 1 city to get there asap which worked great but then ended up finishing almost the entire Early Modern tech tree before moving on so felt like a bit of a waste depending on how you are doing vs the AI at this point.
- Tech: Crossbows -> unit slot -> extra city cap -> knights
- Wonders: Kinda meh but I usually try to grab Forbidden City and one of the others if have the influence.
- Cultures: Hard to argue with the Mughals production bonuses here, esp if you influence is already spread far. I've been going with the Ming lately as their ED gives bonkers influence and sets me up the rest of the game to be able to claim most of the wonders.
- Tech: Three Masted Ship (if New World) -> Patronage -> Gunpowder -> City Cap
- Wonders: All these expect St. Basil's feel great. I usually go with Topkapi first and then Taj Mahal. Machu Pichu can be nice but the food feels unneeded at this stage.
- Military: I like to pick on the independent ppl to get easy military stars here. Usually easier to just take over their city, ransack it, then build an outpost in same spot then upgrade to a city if you want so will have all the infrastructure already. Or can liberate it and then wait for them to make more units and repeat.
- Cultures: I usually go Siamese here but Persians can be ok. Siamese ED and legacy trait just gives so much Money and industry hard to compete with. They seem to have also made it so you no longer have to build out to the coast to build their ED which used to really limit how many you could build. Italians can be good if haven't gone with a Aesthete culture yet.
- Tech: You're probably already way ahead by this point but i usually go for Steam engines -> electricity. Be very careful with pollution! I usually do not build any for food and only build factories for industry until research renewables.
- Wonders: Eiffel Tower > Statue of Liberty > Big Ben. Usually pretty easy to get at least 2 if not all 3 of these if your influence is boomin.
- Cultures: I prefer Swedes, esp if you're hurting on pollution, just use collective mind to beeline renewables.
- Tech: Renewable Energy -> Fusion Reactor -> Space race stuff -> Space Orbital -> Neural Implant -> rest.
- Wonders: Sydney > Christ > Empire State
- If going for max fame here you're trying to finish the mars colony and the last tech on the same turn so I usually build it until there is 1 turn left then keep an eye my tech. Also make sure to do the Fusion bomb testing before you start the Mars colony or it wont let you start it.
- Military: may have to break some alliances to find ppl to attack sadly.
Lastly dont skip out on the competitive deeds! Look at what they are and try to incorporate as many as possible into your normal play style. Hope this wasn't too long and it helps some of you! Hit me up if I made any mistakes or need to explain something better and please share you tips to improve so we can all get even better!
submitted by danny_b87
to HumankindTheGame [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 MaverickX17 Areospace engineers of reddit, what is your version of "it is not rocket science"?
submitted by MaverickX17 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 dizownd Remotely exploitable "inetloc" zero-day vulnerability hits the Mac
2021.09.23 20:16 zamjed Artwork - Digital Identity for The Stateless, Zameel Amjed, Digital, 2019
2021.09.23 20:16 BILLBR0 [ART] Denim Dungaree (Manufaktur13)
2021.09.23 20:16 Lost-Interaction224 Day started well but then turned to hell, so I dressed early and feel sexy n girly
2021.09.23 20:16 fgeb5ch3cheb Can anyone else not get onto the companion app cause of this issue?
2021.09.23 20:16 trishaanywhite Cool project I really like to participate in the promotion of so many promising projects
Cool project I really like to participate in the promotion of so many promising projects. We are all waiting for success! I carefully watch the news of the project. Be one of the first who will receive coins of this company! The surprising and perspective project. https://www.bitgame.com/
submitted by trishaanywhite to CryptoMars [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:16 TweetArchiveBot Ricardo Rosselló RT from MáveR: Mucho trabajo… pero aquí vamos. 🙌🇺🇸🙏 #51x51 #DC Noviembre 7al9. #WatchUs
2021.09.23 20:16 javi711 Trulieve 1/2 Oz Sale