2021.09.23 20:58 doihhf @e.dot 25!
|submitted by doihhf to Startender [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 reddit_feed_bot DailyCaller: AOC appears to break down on the House floor following the vote to fund Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system https://t.co/sr5KzDXSwO
|submitted by reddit_feed_bot to TheTwitterFeed [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 ilyasouzer Start of a journey...
2021.09.23 20:58 That_General312 Bruh
|submitted by That_General312 to SaintsRow [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 ronisarjin 15 Minute Boxing Heavy Bag Workout at Home for Skinny Guys
|submitted by ronisarjin to YouTubePromoter [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 EightfoldFox One of my coworkers would like everyone to know that there is a bug in the studio, and all work must cease until she eats it. Does anyone else deal with disruptive coworkers all day?
|submitted by EightfoldFox to sewing [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 KNOZ187 5092 4765 1668 for Gifts
2021.09.23 20:58 AdministrativePilot3 Koalicja PSL, partii Gowina i Hołowni? "Nie można wykluczyć żadnej opcji"
|submitted by AdministrativePilot3 to Polska [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 Humble-Magician-4183 Every Former WWE Wrestler Currently in AEW!
|submitted by Humble-Magician-4183 to AEWunrivaled [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 privpriv Make CSGO great again
The game was great until the last update, it's an unpopular opinion, but it is the right one, the best map in the game has been removed. Bring back mocha #MakeCSGOgreatAgain, we the people have the power, we have to review bomb the game untill CS GO IS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!!1!
submitted by privpriv to csgo [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:58 sirms Dreams aren’t random
|submitted by sirms to bleachers [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 -HoldingCell- This Guy is a D**CKHEAD - TALES of ARISE (timestamps in the description)
|submitted by -HoldingCell- to AdvertiseYourVideos [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 cashman424 Hmu for her mega
2021.09.23 20:58 eliteprephistory GrowupBirb
2021.09.23 20:58 tucson1016 kikai sentai zenkaiger episode 4 zenkaioh vroomagine transformation
|submitted by tucson1016 to Youtubeviews [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 Oce_Malaga Is CRYPTO DEFI good enough for staking small amount of CRO?
Ive been getting cashback for a month or so but not enough to stake it on crypto.com as 5000CRO are needed.
Is there a minumum to stake in DEFI wallet? I heard the % is better.
submitted by Oce_Malaga to Crypto_com [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:58 Outrageous_Debt_7286 Rollercoin is an online bitcoin mining simulator in which you can mine real bitcoins for free without paying for electricity - get a 1000 satoshi now!
Rollercoin is a game that you compete with your friends, who will have a bigger farm to mine bitcoin, ethereum or dogecoin. Аll you have to do is register and customize your avatar, then you're ready to start the race.
The best part is that this game does not require depositing money to grow your farm, it is enough to play games, raise enough money and buy your first miner.
Once you have collected the sufficient minimum amount (about 4-6$) you can withdraw your money to your personal wallet. You can take 1000 satoshi which will help for the development of your farm. They are equal to 0.00001 BTC.
1000 FREE SATOSHI HERE
It is now possible to progress faster with the new in the game "Event Pass", if you do not want to give real money, there are also free prizes such as, acceleration of production by 1 Ph / s for 1 day and 3 days, as well as 2 Ph / s for 7 days and other gifts.
If you wish, you can develop your mining farm with real money, this is optional!
1000 FREE SATOSHI HERE
There are also weekly offers that offer a limited series of miners, as well as discounts for miners up to 60%.
At Rollercoin you will never mine at a loss because you will not pay for electricity! The game is made you always mine to profit!
If you decide to invest the money you earn in miners, you will start earning more.
The cheapest miner costs only 2.6 RLT which is 2.6$.
Notes on using Rollercoin
• All purchases from the site require RLT, which is Rollercoin's own cryptocurrency. There are currently no means of purchasing RLT with real cash (this also applies to other cryptos!). You either must mine them from your "PC" or exchange them via funds from your Rollercoin wallet.
• You may withdraw your crypto from the site once it reaches the required quota, or deposit them to a different currency. You cannot, however, deposit any crypto from outside Rollercoin.
• The cooldown timer after playing the game will pause at any point you opened a tab or another browser to view, and will resume once you click on the site.
• You can only split power from mining crypto once every 12 hours.
• You must win at least one game per day to maintain the current level of your "PC", otherwise it will go back to the lowest level and with it your mining power.
• The more games you win, the more difficult it is, and the longer the cooldown. On the flipside, you get a bigger score which adds to your mining power.
• You can bring down the difficulty of any game by simply not playing them for awhile. Use this to diversify the games you play and earn as much mining power as possible.
• The higher your mining power, the more crypto you can get from each completed block.
• When starting off, switch all mining power to RLT ASAP and win 150 games. This lets you complete most of the Weekly Event quests and have power to gain enough RLT to purchase a miner within a few days (cheapest one as of this writing is 2.6 RLT).
• The last part of the Event Quest get additional XP requires you invite one person to sign up to Rollercoin. That person gets 1000 Satoshi free upon sign-up. 1000 FREE SATOSHI HERE
• Cryptonoid provides the highest score (thus the biggest mining power gain), followed by Dr. Hamster, and Token Blaster. Coin Flip gives the lowest score followed by Coin Click and Coin Match.
submitted by Outrageous_Debt_7286 to cryptorefer [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:58 CoffeeOther4731 Not sure if this works for fall…but why not??
|submitted by CoffeeOther4731 to crossdressing [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 darrirl So I got procreate - but it’s been taken over by my 8 year old who after a few days outclasses me, not done yet but her sleeping dragon
|submitted by darrirl to ProCreate [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 OrockO46 Does this door exist? (Bedrock ideally) I would like the face to be flush when closed and the pistons to be hidden when open
2021.09.23 20:58 Hill977 I love When This Happens
I just killed their teammate and was rushed by three of them with only 32 health left.. as I was healing they shotgunned me in the head and all three of them were dancing on me doing the horse laugh and the take the L dance and throwing me around until I died.. decided to spectate and one player wiped them three of them down with a shotgun at basically the same time.
submitted by Hill977 to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:58 Ok-Presentation-9490 i memed it
|submitted by Ok-Presentation-9490 to thomasthetankengine [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 20:58 The_neutral_party Almost TPK: Have you met Parriwimple? (and a question about party size)
First time DMing and having a blast! My party is currently fumbling around the Village of Barovia. They had just buried Kolyan and were walking back through town. They stopped at the shop where of course they were not pleased with the prices of things. They all left the store fuming, except two who "wanted to give Bildrath a lesson in manners." One started threathening Bildrath and starting stepping towards him. Bildrath, unintimidatedly chuckled and said,"Have you met Parriwimple?" He takes a small bell that he had around his neck and gave it an almost silent ring. Heavy thudding of footsteps stomping from the back room quickly approach and stepping out is this massive human even through his leather tunic you can see his muscles pushing through. “Parriwimple, can you show these former customers to the door? Perhaps they can comeback when they have looted some manners.” The party member was still walking towards Bildrath with weapon drawn so I had Parriwimple attack. Knocked the party member into death saves. The other attempted to hit Parriwimple where he missed. Parriwimple then critted on that guy and missed TPKing him by 3hp. This party is a group of stealing, touching everything, bullying their way through everything, almost to the point of murder hobo status. It will be a VERY humbling campaign for them. I am taking all sorts of extra encounters and twists from reddit and youtube to make Barovia as brutal as possible.
Additional note: it is a party of 5 already. one of the party members has a friend that he really wants to bring in. is having a party of 6 throw to much off for the encounters? do I just tweak the encounter difficulty to compensate? I figure I can work the 6th person in as a only surviving member of the last group of adventurers that fell to Strahd that they find when they explore Vallaki.
submitted by The_neutral_party to CurseofStrahd [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 20:58 FriedEggScrambled Wells Frago. Sounds like a spaghetti sauce.
|submitted by FriedEggScrambled to Scams [link] [comments]|