What is a statement that is true?
2021.10.23 01:56 phlourz What is a statement that is true?
submitted by phlourz to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 drinking_my_gatorade What’s a true story about you that sounds fake?
submitted by drinking_my_gatorade to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 headbish Question about police academy
Hey! I’m planning on beginning to apply to departments around the US once I graduate in May. I will be graduating with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and psychology. My question is but less serious than usual on this sub. I was curious about if cadets in the academy have “bonding” type nights? Those that are LEO, did you ever get together with others in your class at a bar, someone’s house, etc. in order to get to know each other better?
submitted by headbish to police [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 993101 Anyone want a game?
Xbox… FUT or Normal teams
submitted by 993101 to FIFA22 [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 Hot_Establishment_29 Strangers can effect people in ways they never know, you never know what someone else is going through.
So a stranger I call an Angel posted on here offering to purchase items from wishlist.
I posted & told a short story about why I could use the help, and was a lucky chosen one!
I couldn’t thank this person enough for real! They just know the little bits I’ve shared on reddit but that’s next to nothing of what i’m actually going through.
I have been so depressed, so stressed, just sad & scared & overwhelmed.
This Angel allowed me to put on a real happy face for a few days, which was amazing!
Just knowing someone who doesn’t even know me cares enough about people, really restored my faith in humanity.
I cannot thank them enough! Someday I WILL do the same for someone else.
With all my heart, truly thank you so very much!
submitted by Hot_Establishment_29 to Assistance [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 maxvideo127 ¿La UNAM se volvió INDIVIDUALISTA? Esto piensan los chilangos
2021.10.23 01:56 orbfromthesource Sometimes it feels like hell is here in this world
Do you feel the same way?
submitted by orbfromthesource to spirituality [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 Alarming-Pause-3395 Looking to sell this OG 2016 lvl 40 acc for probably $90 just hmu
2021.10.23 01:56 anchoragecovid3 Covid is the third underlying cause of death for Alaskans in 2021
2021.10.23 01:56 jeffsmith202 An Indian diplomat was criticising Belt and Road, Her mike went off
2021.10.23 01:56 younghawthollywood Bikini
2021.10.23 01:56 r007r 6 or more total pos
2021.10.23 01:56 Important_Poetry9111 Tips for growing? Networking?
Hey guys, So I've started streaming very recently and it's really fun, I kinda needed an escape from work and life and found myself just streaming one-day last week - honestly, I'm doing this more for fun than anything for the time being but I also want to grow as a channel and brand.
So I was wondering if any experienced streamers could give me some tips would like or some smaller streamers would like to network and get to know each other?
submitted by Important_Poetry9111 to streaming [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 Scared_Specialist865 Benim burda 1. Yılım dolarken köftem de 8 aylık oldu hepinize selamı var
2021.10.23 01:56 NotWorriedABunch It's my cake day! What is the best non-fiction book you've ever read?
submitted by NotWorriedABunch to suggestmeabook [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 baby-viper Advice about moving to the U.K.
Hey guys, I'm from Sri Lanka. I have 2 more subjects to complete my skills level and I'm planning to move to the U.K. after completing the skills level. I don't have any prior work experience. I have 2 options
- Moving to the U.K.for the professional level.
- Moving to the U.K. for a master's after completing ACCA.
Which option would be better? If you guys know of any other options, please mention that also.
submitted by baby-viper
to ACCA [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 Worker-Own Lady in red.
2021.10.23 01:56 Adventurous_One7969 Não consigo sair do vício da pornografia
Olá, uma boa noite, eu to passando por coisas difíceis na minha vida, to lutando contra a fobia social, to passando por uma depressão que está desgastando comigo, e agora estou em um vicio que está me deixando acabado, está estragando minha vida, infelizmente estou viciado em pornografia. Sou um adolescente de 14 anos, sem poder desabafar com ninguém vim pra cá, depois que comecei a me masturbar eu não consigo ver mulheres ou homens da mesma forma como eu via antes, isso me faz ter debater com minha mente que no fim sempre acaba comigo tendo surtos psicológicos. Eu não sei como sair disso eu só quero PARAR! mas eu sou fraco pra isso, eu não aguento mais, tudo que tá acontecendo comigo por conta tá pornografia ta sendo desgastante... isso me fez parar com meu jovem aprendiz e me prejudicando nos meus ensinos. Toda vez que tendo parar eu fracasso, e quando fico muito tempo sem me masturbar eu fico depressivo e isso se encaixa com minha depressão, eu so queria parar com isso tudo já vi vários vídeos, já fui no psicólogo mas nada nada adianta, eu cansei e so queria desabafar sobre meu vicio.
Boa noite, perdão se escrevi algo errado.
submitted by Adventurous_One7969 to desabafo [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 LostProphetGENX Sigh..
I just want to play. I don't have the fastest internet (I use my cell phone and make a hotspot). This is the second time on XBox One having back to back updates. I am off today and my update and Jaguar DLC was finished and I start it up and another 5.5gb update. I guess I have to play something else now. Sorry for the rant, I just was in the mood to do CMS.
submitted by LostProphetGENX to CarMechanicSimulator [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 Honey_Combed_ I'm a horny girl lf a fuck
Drop you user in comments or dm, if you add robux we can do extra stuff (;
submitted by Honey_Combed_ to RobloxCondos [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 UndeaD_CommunisiM-23 Cool motive,,, still murder
2021.10.23 01:56 nextyoyoma Any NS Cello owners want to part with their tripod stand?
I got rid of my CR cello tripod stand years ago, and now only have a step system. I’m now finding it would be convenient to have with my current use case. Are there any of you who never use theirs and would like to sell it?
submitted by nextyoyoma to Cello [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 WarMonger65 Collection of Sources : Jews and being a problem historically
The Slave Trade The Nation of Islam (1991)
- One of the first documented terrorist groups was a Jewish sect, called Sicarii, fighting against Roman occupiers and their sympathisers until the raid of Jerusalem in 73 AD.
- The Early Slave Trade
- Jewish merchants owned, insured, and financed slave ships and outfitted them with chains and shackles. Jews were auctioneers, brokers, and wholesalers, keeping the slave economy oiled with money, markets, and supplies.
- Brazilian Jewry
- Nine out of ten Africans were shipped to Brazil. Jewish scholar Dr. Arnold Wiznitzer described the early Jewish presence there: “Besides their important position in the sugar industry and in tax farming, they dominated the slave trade....The buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of this lack of competitors could buy slaves at low prices.”
- According to Wiesenthal Center scholar Dr. Harold Brackman, during the 1600s “slave trading in Brazil became a ‘Jewish’ mercantile specialty in much the same way it had been in early medieval Europe.”
- Jewish scholar Jonathan Schorsch wrote, “Jewish merchants routinely possessed enormous numbers of slaves temporarily before selling them off.”
- The Jewish Encyclopedia adds, “Jewish commercial activity” in this time included a “monopoly of the slave trade.” The synagogue in Brazil imposed a tax on its members’ slaves. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday
- Caribbean/South America
- The Jews of Suriname owned plantations with Hebrew names like Machanayim, Nachamu, and Goshen, where, according to Dr. Marcus Arkin, they used “many thousands'' of Black slaves. Rabbi Herbert I. Bloom added that the “slave trade was one of the most important Jewish activities here...”
- In 1694, Jews owned 9,000 Africans, and by 1791 there were 100 “Jewish mulattoes” in Surinam—the unwanted result of the rape of African women by their Jewish enslavers.
- Jewish historian Dr. Cecil Roth wrote that the slave revolts in parts of South America “were largely directed against [Jews], as being the greatest slave-holders of the region. The Jews of Barbados, wrote one Jewish scholar, “made a good deal of their money by purchasing and hiring out negroes...” All Barbadian Jews—including the rabbi—owned Black slaves.
- Jews warehoused so many African slaves in Barbados that Gentile authorities moved to limit the number of captives they could possess.
- Jews became the major traders in “refuse slaves”—Africans who were weak and sick from the Middle Passage voyage. Jewish traders “fattened them up” and sold them at a profit.
- Jews set up militias with the sole purpose of fighting the Black Maroons, the escaped Africans who were fighting to free their enslaved brethren. The Jewish militias murdered the Maroons and cut off their hands to award as trophies.
- The first Hebrew poem written in the “New World” was a bitter attack on the Black Maroon leaders.
- Jewish scholars Isaac and Susan Emmanuel reported that in Curaçao, which was a major slave-trading depot, “the shipping business was mainly a Jewish enterprise.”
- Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael wrote that in Curaçao in the seventeenth century, as well as in Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, “Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade.”
- American Jewry
- Sugar fueled and expanded the slave trade, and according to Jewish scholars, Jews “acquired large sugarcane plantations and became the leading entrepreneurs in the sugar trade.”
- The first Jewish settlement in the United States was a Florida sugar plantation supported entirely by the labor of enslaved Africans.
- When early New Yorkers sought to purchase slaves, they contacted “the jobbers and the Jews,” who were the recognized international dealers. The largest shipments of Africans arriving in New York in the first half of the 1700s were commissioned by Jewish merchants.
- The founders of Richmond’s Jewish community were all slaveholders.
- When slavery was outlawed in the colony of Georgia, Jews left; they returned once slavery was reinstated.
- In Newport, Rhode Island—the center of the rum and slave trade—every Jewish family owned slaves. Even their synagogue was built by Black slaves “of some skill.”
- All 22 Newport distilleries serving the triangular slave trade were owned by Jews.
The Armenian Genocide Times of Israel (2018)
- “In 1820, over 75 percent of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves, employed as domestic servants, almost 40 percent of all Jewish householders in the United States owned one slave or more”
- Author Hans-Lukas Kieser says a desperate Zionist press praised the empire even during the slaughter of its minority population, a murder which Israel continues to gloss over today
- “Armenian Americans were offended by what they saw as Jewish insistence on making the Holocaust "unique," while portraying the Armenian genocide as "ordinary." “
- Jewish organizations and other pro-Israel lobbyist groups have lobbied the the American Congress into not acknowledging the Armenian Genocide
The French Revolution History of Revolution (2020)
- "Armenian genocide was decided in August 1910 and October 1911, by a Young Turk committee composed entirely of displaced Balkan Jews in the format of a syncretist Jewish-Muslim sect which included Talaat, Enver, Behaeddin Shakir, Jemal, and Nizam posting as Muslims. It met in the Rothschild-funded Grand Orient lodge/hotel of Salonika." Syncretism means a combination of different forms of belief or practice; masonism fits that description. As the masons started the 1897 revolution in France with the cry "liberty, fraternity, equality," Young Turks used the same slogan in their revolution of 1908.
- A 1994 conference papelecture by Joseph Brewda of Schiller Institute entitled "Palmerson launches Young Turks to permanently control the Middle East " claims the founder of the Young Turks to be a certain Jew by the name of Emmanuel Carasso. He states: "Carasso set up the Young Turk secret society in the 1890s in Salonika, then part of Turkey, and now part of Greece. Carasso was also the grand master of an Italian masonic lodge there, called 'Macedonia Resurrected.' The lodge was the headquarters of the Young Turks, and all the top Young Turk leadership were members."
- In 1800, financial power in France was in the hands of about ten to fifteen banking houses whose founders, in most cases, came from Switzerland in the second half of the eighteenth century.
- These bankers were deeply involved in the agitations leading up to the French Revolution. When the revolutionary violence got out of hand, they orchestrated the rise of Napoleon, whom they regarded as the restorer of order. As a reward for their support, Napoleon, in 1800, gave the bankers a monopoly over French finance by giving them control of the new Bank of France.
- The French revolution was used to push secularism, atheism and was a coup by international bankers.
submitted by WarMonger65
to AlternativeHypothesis [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 branzb Who do I start at flex?
submitted by branzb to Fantasy_Football [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 01:56 liftonark $37.79 + free shipping (40% OFF)